Themes and Decorations
A treasure hunting party is one unique party that children would love to have. This can be a fun-filled party with pirates theme. With the setting you can get a fish net over any water-colored paper or table cloth with starfishes. For costumes, you can have pirates hats made out of folded news papers and eye patches. For more fun part, list pirates lingo. The food can still easily go with the theme. You can have fish and chips or chips ahoy for snacks.
The different activities and games can be:
- Make-your-own-telescope station.
Go fish. Create a wave using poster board or a cardboard box (shown) and let kids fish for prizes
- Peg-leg race.
Walking the plank. Let kids take turns walking across a long wooden plank.
- Cannonball toss. Children stand in a circle and toss around a water balloon until it bursts.
- Treasure hunt. Hide a bunch of plastic gold coins in the backyard and let partygoers race to find the most loot.
Know the mechanics of these games and activities for Treasure Hunt themed Party.
Do you want to catch the attention of your guests as they enter the party/venue?
Setup very nice table cloths or linens in your party. This makes a table pop and will help you have less decor in the room.
Here are some tips in choosing your table linens properly.
- Choose colored or printed table cloths: enough to make it as your table decoration. If you really like white table cloths, you need to get a design/decor on your table top.
- The right fit is important. Use the right size for the right table.
- Combine linens and colors. Use different colors. Do color combination. Be creative.
- Table napkins can give some life. Set them up.
FMC CEBU offers a catering services for parties, please check us out for more information.
Feel free to subscribe and get more updates: [subscribe2]
This birthday theme is a good theme for boys. As for invitations, you can make an invitation out of a passport design; you can have a cover saying “Your passport to jungle surprise”. For the decorations, a lot of bamboo and greens are favorable for this theme. Put on stuffed animals and rubber snakes/reptiles around. Form your finger foods with a bugs-like forms, worms, etc. With games, you can have a safari hunting game or even allow your guests to make their own jungle animals. Bring out your safari favors with binoculars, safari hats, rubber snakes, and compass.
Visit Jungle Safari Birthday for more details.