Planning to throw a baby shower to a sister or friend? Here are some things you need to know:
– Anybody except the mother or the father can throw a baby shower.
– Have it planned with the mother’s very close friend or family member.
– Have it 4-6 weeks before the mother’s due date, for the mother to be able to enjoy the party.
– Ask the mother her ideas about the party, her preferred venue, theme, etc.
– Activities can include, children’s game such as hola hoops, coloring activities etc. gather all around the mothers, have a little talk about different task a mother is expected to have.
– Decoration of onesies. Another unique activity for baby shower, where in these will be kept.
– Food should include baby-sized foods also. Such as little cupcakes, candies, tarts and have your baby carrots, cherry tomatoes, etc.