One way to throw a big party if you have children celebrating their birthdays within 30 days is to have a joint birthday celebration. This way you can throw a big party at 2/3 of the cost. However, there will really be times when your children would really love to have a separate birthday party no matter how simple it is.
Where can you save?
- most probably you will have same guests if you hold the party separately. Maybe around 70 percent of the guests are the same person.
- most probably you will have a cake on each birthday. Having one big cake might come out cheaper than buying two medium-sized cake.
- most probably you will be getting a clown for each birthday. You do not need two clowns for a joint birthday. But you can hire a better clown or well-known organizer for the joint birthday party.
- most probably you will need to prepare and do the clean up once for a joint celebration.
- most probably you will need to take leave from work only once for the joint birthday celebration.
FMC catering services is from time to time posting articles on birthdays. Visit our page for tips. We appreciate if you can comment and leave feedback so we can share better views to readers, customers, and followers.