Ever feel bored of the same simple, nutritious meals every day? After eating kale salads, roast salmons, and other healthy meals over and over, you may start falling into a healthy food rut. But don’t order that burger yet, because you can break out of that healthy food rut in no time. Instead, here are six ways to cure your boredom and get back into a healthy diet:
- It can get boring after buying the same old lettuce and kale from the nearest grocery week after week. Try exploring new supermarkets, and you might encounter new and unique healthy ingredients to add to your meals.
- Go beyond your culture and explore international flavors. You can find different healthy recipes all around the world from your phone.
- Try signing up for community-supported agriculture (CSA) programs. These are subscriptions that you sign up for before the growing season. Every week, you will receive a different box of fresh produce from your local farm.
- There are more green vegetables than lettuce and kale. Find more greens to mix into your meals, like mustard greens and dandelion greens.
- Look for new healthy recipes to cure your boredom. Whether you browse online or in libraries, you will definitely find a recipe that’s new to you.
- If you’re out of healthy meal ideas, try buying meal kits. Most brands concentrate on healthy and organic foods that will inspire you. These kits are also really convenient since they come along with instructions and ingredients.
Read more on breaking out of a healthy rut here: https://www.everydayhealth.com/diet-nutrition/ways-to-break-out-of-a-healthy-food-rut/.